Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 07:25:32 -0600
From: Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org>
To: GNOME Advisory Board <advisory-board gnome org>
Subject: Re: Meeting this Wednesday, Release Team! Can you make it?

To get us started, some questions that I've heard or that I have:

* How do you decide what is included in a release? (And if there's
discussion, how does it get decided in the end?)
* If I'm not on xyz mailing list, how can I tell what's been decided?
* People have said there's been a lot of work on GNOME 3.0 since GUADEC
2008, but I haven't seen it. Where should I see activity?
* I heard that the GNOME Zeitgeist guy was taken by surprise by the decision
to be included in GNOME 3.0. Wasn't he involved in the discussions?
* When or how do you check with distributions about what's in and out?
* How do you know when distributions will ship the latest release?

Stormy