Re: Move back 2.27.1 one week?

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 5:01 PM, Srinivasa Ragavan <sragavan novell com> wrote:
> Evolution  isn't yet ready to do anything. I heard there are similar
> modules. Settling with jhbuild w/git, and the entire clone, pro'lly
> gonna eat lot of time. If its possible, I second this.
>
> -Srini.
>
> On Wed, 2009-04-22 at 10:50 -0500, Jason D. Clinton wrote:
>> With the outstanding git migration problems (and the resulting
>> inability to jhbuild) perhaps we should postpone 2.27.1 by one week?

Can we selectively roll back JHBuild modules that are failing because
of broken Git repositories to point at SVN? Seems nicer than breaking
jhbuild build?

Any individual modules having problems could use a git-mirror (i
havent downed the server, yet...) and then use git-format-patch and
git-am to migrate when the module is fixed. Alternatively we could try
and get SVN access turned back on for broken modules if fixing the
problems is going to take any unreasonable length of time.

John