Re: hard code freeze break request for eog

Hi!

On Fri, 2008-09-19 at 13:21 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:

> Why not just copy it for them automatically? Isn't there a standard
> background directory now to put things in anyway?

Copying would indeed be the best solution, but it would require proper
user feedback during the process. This would make the patch more complex
and is something I would prefer to do in the next cycle.

Still, it would be nice to get some feedback regarding a default
background directory. This could make things easier. :-)

Felix