Re: 2.24.0 release

Le vendredi 19 septembre 2008, à 09:32 +0200, Olav Vitters a écrit :
> On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 11:53:33PM +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
> > I'll be travelling part of Tuesday afternoon/evening and I might be
> > offline on Wednesday evening (all times UTC+2). I think I'm supposed to
> > do the release, and I'll try to have everything done in time.
> >
> > Just wanted to know if anybody will have some time to help.
>
> There are still various outstanding blockers. What to do about them?

The thing that looks the worst is the smb gvfs backend, but I actually
wonder if it's a regression or if it's been like this in 2.22.

I'd need to look in more details at the other blockers, but I think I'd
be fine with releasing with them (except the at-spi change, but Matthias
will commit it today, I guess).