Re: Nautilus hard code freeze break request

Le mardi 16 septembre 2008, à 12:06 +0200, Christian Neumair a écrit :
> The attached patch causes Nautilus to close open navigation windows when
> a mount point is unmounted, if they only displayed locations on the
> mount (i.e. if they were opened as automount, or opened manually for the
> specific locations). It also ensures that we never auto-close the very
> last navigation window when no desktop is drawn.
>
> It's supposed to fix bug 318094 [1].

It's not really a bug fix, but a change in behavior, so no approval from
me.

> If it's rejected due to its complexity, we should at least get in the
>
> -               if (NAUTILUS_IS_SPATIAL_WINDOW (window)) {
> +               if (NAUTILUS_IS_SPATIAL_WINDOW (slot->window)) {
>
> bits because that's definitly a bug. Note how “window” points to a
> random window, rather than the slot's window.

I guess it's the part after the "Handle the windows in the close list."
comment?

If yes, approval 1/2 for this change. I guess this bug wasn't in
previous versions because it's new with the tabbed nautilus?