Re: string freeze break approval for cheese

Hi!

> it is about the fact, that you cant translate that string into some
> languages as the plural form is handled somewhat different there. the
> change is very simple:
>
> -      _("Are you sure you want to permanently delete the %'d selected items?")
> +      ngettext("Are you sure you want to permanently delete the %'d selected item?",
> +		"Are you sure you want to permanently delete the %'d selected items?", list_length)

We are very late in the cycle and I guess the string is quite visible in
the UI. On the other hand the plural form is of course correct and might
cause some problems for special languages.

I think translators should be able to correct this within one week, so 1
of 2 from i18n.

Regards,
Johannes