Re: GDM version used for GNOME 2.24?

On 9/4/08, Germán Póo-Caamaño <gpoo gnome org> wrote:

>  I have seen her interchanging tips with other Gnome users (men and
>  women, but mostly women) and how they use some applications.  That is a
>  whole experience by itself.

That's the whole point, actual users enjoy this kind of stuff, they
like to share themes and wallpapers and cool tricks they find.
Also, please remember that most people is not like us and usually log
in daily and not once a month or week. So the greeter is quite
visible.

Anyway, just wanted to clarify it a bit more.

greetings