Re: GDM version used for GNOME 2.24?

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 10:27 PM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
> So,
>
> the release-team normally asks on d-d-l for comments on new modules and
> dependencies.
> In this case I'd like to ask for valuable feedback on gdm trunk.

Slightly off topic: would it be possible to explicitly ship both 2.20
(marked as deprecated or heading for deprecation) and 2.24 to send a
strong signal that distributions might want to pick one or the other?
This might allow the courageous to pick 2.24 with a strong feeling of
using supported software while giving slow adopters the comfort of not
being yelled at for using "old software."

--
Patryk Zawadzki