Re: gnome-session UI freeze break request
- From: Don Scorgie <Don Scorgie org>
- To: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gnome-session UI freeze break request
- Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 20:32:21 +0100
On Mon, 2008-09-01 at 21:15 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Le lundi 01 septembre 2008, à 02:35 +0200, Andre Klapper a écrit :
> > Am Montag, den 01.09.2008, 00:53 +0200 schrieb Vincent Untz:
> > > I'd like to ask for a UI freeze break in gnome-session to change the
> > > logout/shutdown dialogs. See
> > > http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=507101 (there are two
> > > screenshots at the end).
> > >
> > > Note that we're still trying to figure out one string, and an icon or
> > > two might change (suspend & hibernate icons) -- but the layout of the
> > > dialog should stay as is.
> > sweet.
> > r-t approval 1 of 2.
> Any second approval?
> I quickly looked at the doc, and it doesn't seem to need an update.
>From a doc point of view, it seems okay. Plus, it looks really nice.
] [Thread Prev