Re: GNOME 2.24 Showstopper Review

On Sun, 2008-08-31 at 23:51 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:

> GNOME GOALS not yet completed:
> * http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/PoLinguas :
> atk
>
> * http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/PoptGOption :
> GnomePython
>
> * http://live.gnome.org/GtkPrintPort :
> gnome-python-desktop, anjuta, gnome-devel-docs (update), GnomePython

I don't understand why gnome-python-desktop or gnome-python needs to use
GtkPrint.  They are just wrapping libraries for Python...

> * http://live.gnome.org/GioPort :
> PATCHES: alacarte, gnome-applets, gnome-utils, gnome-build, gdl,
> TODO: gnome-python-desktop, gnome-utils, sabayon, anjuta

Again, why gnome-python-desktop should be ported to gio?

It sounds like a simpe grep-find generated list, but I doubt it applies
to python bindings.

--
Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro
"The universe is always one step beyond logic" -- Frank Herbert