Re: Problems building gnome-vfs with current jhbuild on a FC10 (to be) machine

Kjartan Maraas wrote:

> And of course two minutes after sending the mail it dawns on me. nss
> installs libssl.a in $prefix/lib in jhbuild for some reason. Why go to
> the trouble of naming the shared lib libssl3.so just to install a static
> one that conflicts with openssl name space?

The other real bug here is jhbuild won't rebuild stuff if a patch is
modified; as:

2008-11-14  Frederic Peters  <fpeters 0d be>

        * patches/nss.pkgconfig-and-configure.patch: updated nss Makefile patch
        to create a clean target and to remove installation of the .a file.

        Frederic