Nautilus missed the date - what to do now? (was: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.22.2 Stable Release)

Am Freitag, den 23.05.2008, 11:59 +0200 schrieb Release Team:
> Please make sure that your tarballs will be uploaded before Monday 23:59
> UTC: tarballs uploaded later than that will probably be too late to get
> in 2.22.2. If you are not able to make a tarball before this deadline or
> if you think you'll be late, please send a mail to the release team and
> we'll find someone to roll the tarball for you!

Unfortunately, we did not manage to do a Nautilus 2.22.2 release.
However, it has some useful fixes. It is still to late for a Nautilus
2.22.2 release in time for GNOME 2.22.2?

--
Christian Neumair <cneumair gnome org>