Using sqlite in Evolution/EDS

Hello guys,

Camel Disk summary, often discussed when ever memory consumption of
Evolution is dicussed. During 2.22 cycle, I made some prototype on
disk-summary using sqlite - http://www.go-evolution.org/CamelDBSummary.

I want to take this activity to completion for 2.24. Evolution Data
Server/Camel would depend on sqlite3 for this. I'm not sure if I can go
ahead and make it. I wanted to know if I have do something like ask for
external/blessed/what-ever dependency for that.

We created a branch [1] for that, but we are yet to do things there. I
just got some resources to get that done along with me. So Im asking
now, before I start the actual work. Thanks.

-Srini.

[1] http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/evolution-data-server/branches/camel-db-summary/