hard code freeze break request(s)

Dear release team,

as you may know, I've just become Nautilus maintainer. That said, I'm
not yet totally acostumed to the procedures.

Unfortunately, I did some (and approved one) non-trivial Nautilus
changes without asking the release team:

http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/nautilus?view=revision&revision=13978

"free memory we leaked" (committed by Paolo Borelli)

http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/nautilus?view=revision&revision=13979

"use GStreamer's playbin element for audio previews, but ensure that no
video is displayed".

I've talked to Tim-Philipp Müller on IRC about this, and he verified
that this is not supposed to cause any form of regression, and that it
is a correct way of using GStreamer.

http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/nautilus?view=revision&revision=13980

Part 1:

"Fix issues where we requested clipboard contents, but possibly wrote to
uninitialized memory by using a previously-freed object. This is solved
by referencing/unreferencing the object accordingly"

Part 2:

"Move object destruction code from _finalize to _dispose routine, fix
leak, create popup menu widget on demand"

http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/nautilus?view=revision&revision=13982

"Do not leak memory in case a callback is cancelled."

Sorry for having committed these without any approval. It would be great
if you were able to approve them at this point. Otherwise I'd have to
revert them.

best regards,
 Christian Neumair

--