gnome-torrent: could not commit 'configure.in'

Hi all,

I translated gnome-torrent HEAD to Basque language. So I included new
entry in configure.in for ALL_LINGUAS.

But 'svn commit configure.in ChangeLoh' command failed:

  Enter passphrase for key '/home/dooteo/.ssh/id_rsa':
  Sending        ChangeLog
  Sending        configure.in
  Transmitting file data ..svn: Commit failed (details follow):
  svn: 'pre-commit' hook failed with error output:
  A valid MAINTAINERS file is required. See
  http://live.gnome.org/MaintainersCorner#maintainers (65-1)

  svn: Your commit message was left in a temporary file:
  svn:    '/home/dooteo/svn-gnome/gnome-torrent/svn-commit.2.tmp'

Unfortunatly 'gnome-torrent' is not included into Bugzilla :(

And checking at http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gnome-torrent there are
more languages which have not entry into ALL_LINGUA.

Can anybody help us?

Tahnks and best regards,

Dooteo