Ekiga 2.0.12 released
- From: Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org, release-team gnome org, Ekiga mailing list <ekiga-list gnome org>
- Subject: Ekiga 2.0.12 released
- Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 12:46:38 +0100
This is an update of Ekiga 2.0.
* What is it ?
Ekiga is a free Voice over IP softphone allowing you to do free calls
over the Internet.
Ekiga is the first Open Source application to support both H.323 and
SIP, as well as audio and video. Ekiga was formerly known as
More information can be found at http://www.ekiga.org
* Where to get it ?
Ekiga is available at:
Dependancies like OPAL and PWLIB are available at:
OPAL and PWLIB *external* dependencies are OPAL 2.2.11
and PWLIB 1.10.10.
* What's changed ?
- Fixed GNOME independant build. (Vincent Luba)
- Fixed potential deadlock due to mutexes being crossed. (Damien Sandras, #433852)
- Fixed double popup occuring when changing the DTMF mode during a call. (Elaine Xiong, #485336)
- Added back support for tooltips displayed in the statusbar. (Damien Sandras)
- Fixed potential crash if gconfd is not running. (Damien Sandras, #498029)
- Several translations updates.
_ Damien Sandras
//\ Ekiga Softphone : http://www.ekiga.org/
v_/_ NOVACOM : http://www.novacom.be/
FOSDEM : http://www.fosdem.org/
SIP Phone : sip:dsandras ekiga net
] [Thread Prev