Re: [Fwd: Hard code freeze break request for the GIO filesystem backend]

Le vendredi 07 mars 2008, à 15:44 +0100, Carlos Garnacho a écrit :
> Hi!,
>
> It was noted recently that the filechooser with the gio bakckend didn't
> show the root filesystem, and Bastien kindly provided a patch to fix
> that in bug #520889, it uses a new string which is already translated in
> libgnomeui and used by the gnome-vfs backend, so it shouldn't be an
> issue :)
>
> Would it be ok to break the freeze for this patch?

That's a highly-visible regression from the gnome-vfs backend, so one
approval from me.

I'm not fond of the fact that the code has to handle the first element
in the list is different from the others, but it's true that it's
simpler and doing it in a gobject-y way would require more code, I
guess...