String change in libgnome

Hi.

I commited the patch to enable the gio backend for the file chooser
earlier tonight and released the tarball right away. This caused a
string to go fuzzy since a new option was added to the existing ones for
that key and it had to be described.

I hope this is ok given that it would be silly to release GNOME 2.22
without using the GIO backend by default after all the work that has
gone into this release wrt squashing regressions and making GIO/GVFS
stable and functional.

Please accept my humble apologies for being unresponsive and not getting
this in in a timely manner, but I've been really busy with other things
lately.

Cheers
Kjartan