Re: help sanity check the release notes

Le dimanche 02 mars 2008, à 10:27 +0900, Davyd Madeley a écrit :
> It's not my best work, but I think that the text is probably ready to
> sign off on so that the translators can make a start on it. Release
> team?

Some comments by Olav (he's at work right now, so I'm his slave sending
his mails):

 + Simplified Keyboard Settings: not an administrator thingy IMO
 + 'the often requested column and list views in GNOME's File Manager':
   column / list view
 + we're missing a paragraph about some changes/deprecations in the
   platform/desktop:
    - gnome-vfs: deprecated thanks to gio
    - gnome-keyring-manager: finally removed thanks to seahorse
    - libxml2/libxslt: moved to external dependencies since they are
      really part of the OS platform

Shaun, I think even without those changes, it's probably a good thing to
do a pass to check the language, so translators can start translating a
nearly-frozen version.