Re: help sanity check the release notes
- From: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>
- To: Davyd Madeley <davyd madeley id au>
- Cc: gnome-release-team <release-team gnome org>, GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: help sanity check the release notes
- Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 19:48:56 -0600
On Wed, 2008-02-27 at 22:04 +0900, Davyd Madeley wrote:
> Because my GNOME 2.22 isn't actually working very well, the release
> notes currently contain a lot of FIXMEs and XXX entries. This is
> What this means is that if you think you have a stake in the release
> notes, you should sanity check them for me. It's really easy to do:
> Step 1. Check them out from SVN:
> svn co svn+ssh://svn.gnome.org/svn/gnomeweb-wml/trunk/www.gnome.org/start/2.22/ release-notes-2.22
> Step 2. Load release-notes.xml in Yelp
> Step 3. Read, make notes or send patches. Pay special attention to
> anything marked XXX or FIXME (could be in a comment).
> Andreas Nilsson has volunteered to do the screenshots this time round.
> Thanks Andreas!
I would like to do a final pass for language stuff, but only
after the maintainers have all had their say. Just let me\
know when you're ready to freeze for the translators.
] [Thread Prev