Nautilus 2.25.5.1 released - please ship it with GNOME 2.23.5 :)

Dear release team,

last minute bugzilla feedback showed that I introduced a crasher with
the multiview branch in Nautilus 2.25.5. I fixed it along with a few
tiny cosmetic changes and a reverted patch due to a recently discovered
intltool bug, and released 2.23.5.1.

Maybe you could ship the .1 version with GNOME 2.23.5?

Just FYI: In the stable branch, between the last releases of GNOME we
had two Nautilus releases, and the GNOME ChangeLog only included the
changes between the very last two Nautilus releases, instead of using
the last three releases.

So this time, the ChangeLog might have to be manually modified to
include all changes between 2.23.4 and 2.23.5.1.

best regards,
 Christian Neumair

--
Christian Neumair <cneumair gnome org>