Re: Issuing a press release about GNOME 3
- From: Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org>
- To: Stormy Peters <stormy peters gmail com>
- Cc: Dave Neary <bolsh gnome org>, GNOME Marketing List <marketing-list gnome org>, GNOME release team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Issuing a press release about GNOME 3
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 16:33:10 +0200
On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 08:26:47AM -0600, Stormy Peters wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 8:20 AM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> > I changed a few things here and there. I think we need some more work,
> > though, because it's still a bit rough around the edges. Are there some
> > people in the marketing team willing to help build the document? We'll
> > add you to the acl so you can edit it.
> > We might also want to start keeping track of the press articles talking
> > about all this so we can know how people understand all this and adapt
> > our communication. For example, I was quite pleased to read
> > http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20080714-gnome-3-0-officially-announced-and-explained.html
> > Any volunteer wanting to help with that?
> I'd be happy to help but I need to be added.
Suggest to put the current board on the acl (can't do it atm).
Stormy: Please create a StormyPeters userid on live.gnome.org.
] [Thread Prev