GUADEC meeting agenda

Hi all,

In case you forgot, we have a meeting planned on Monday afternoon at
GUADEC.

Here are some items for agenda -- feel free to add more.

 + Status of old action items
 + Assignment of future releases
 + Discussion about module proposals & external dep additions
 + Potentially a bit more discussion about WebKit
 + Discussion about potential big changes in our processes/organization

I don't know who doesn't come to GUADEC, but I guess there might be one
or two of us -- we might be able to get some VoIP, or else we can do
part of the meeting on IRC if necessary.