Re: string and ui freeze request for cheese: countdown

Am Donnerstag, den 28.02.2008, 11:30 +0100 schrieb Daniel G. Siegel:
> we have a nice patch laying aroung which enables/disables
> the countdown in the menu of cheese.

daniel, you do know that we have four days left until hardcode freeze,
no releases left before 2.22.0, and you also know that we will not give
an approval that late in the cycle for (sorry to say) stuff that is not
a crasher and not a serious regression (i already explained this in a
private chat before).

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed