mousetweaks module release 2.21.92

Hello,

mousetweaks is a new module that has been accepted for GNOME 2.22.

However, none of its maintainers (Gerd Kohlberger and I) have the necessary privileges to upload the tarball to gnome ftp. My request for the privileges to upload to gnome ftp has got the ticket ID #4362, but it has not been acted on yet.

Until now, I was always able to find somebody on irc to do the upload to gnome ftp. But for the case that I will not find anybody this time (FOSDEM), I would like to inform you that the 2.21.92 tarball of mousetweaks has already been created and that you can find it here:

http://www.unet.univie.ac.at/~a0247905/mousetweaks-2.21.92.tar.gz

Sha1: 4bc51a5f6ad37476e6fc6b144674c5c57df76b33  mousetweaks-2.21.92.tar.gz

Best regards

Francesco