Re: GNOME 2.25.3 unstable tarballs due

Hi Matthias,

Le vendredi 12 décembre 2008, à 16:57 -0500, Matthias Clasen a écrit :
> On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 7:45 PM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> > FWIW, I'll be travelling to discuss GUADEC+Akademy next week, so I won't
> > be able to do anything for this release. Is there anybody who can handle
> > it?
>
> If you need help getting some of your modules released, I can
> certainly do that. Just let me know.

Thanks for the offer! I'm releasing all my modules that need releasing
right now, except gnome-panel -- I'd like to commit a few more things
there if I find time to hack in train/plane. But worst case, I've
updated NEWS & configure.in for gnome-panel, so someone can just update
the ChangeLog, run "make distcheck" and get a 2.25.3 gnome-panel
tarball.

I just saw that we don't have a tarballs due mail. Can someone take care
of this?