GNOME DVCS Survey

Hello board, release-team, and sysadmin team members,

I said on different occasions that I'll work on a DVCS survey that we can ask
our committers to fill in to get an idea of which way we need to go.  I did an
early draft and passed on to Vincent, Owen, Federico, Elijah, and Olav.  After
two rounds of incorporating their feedback, it's ready for wider consideration:

  http://www.gnome.org/~behdad/survey/index.php?sid=17942&newtest=Y

Please discuss.  I'll send it out as soon as all groups approve it.  Note that
the "privacy statement" right now is incorrect.  When eventually running this,
I will switch to a token-based system that disallows anonymous voting.
Currently planning on sending tokens to all GNOME SVN committers (maybe only
those who have a public key installed, to weed out inactive accounts).

Cheers,

behdad