WebKit problem in 2.25.2

Hey,

I've started pulling together the moduleset for 2.25.2 and ran into
the following problem:

devhelp now requires WebKit in gnome-suites-2.26.modules, but
gnome-external-deps-2.26.modules
has no tarball version of WebKit, only a VCS one (How did that happen
in the first place, since external deps are supposed to be
tarball-only ?!). The consequence is that the tarball conversion
script can't find a tarball for WebKit, leading to an inconsistent
moduleset that doesn't build.

What to do about this ?

- Put a tarball version of WebKit into external-deps, but I have no
idea a) if WebKit has suitable releases, where those are to be found,
and which one devhelp needs.

- Drop devhelp from 2.25.2

- Revert to the 2.24 version of devhelp

Advice ?