Re: UI Freeze break request for metacity and libwnck
- From: "Matthias Clasen" <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: "Baptiste Mille-Mathias" <baptiste millemathias gmail com>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, vuntz gnome org, tthurman gnome org, gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: UI Freeze break request for metacity and libwnck
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 11:53:04 -0400
On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 3:39 PM, Baptiste Mille-Mathias
<baptiste millemathias gmail com> wrote:
> Hello everybody,
> I request a UI Freeze break request to commit a updated version of
> small 16x16 px icon for metacity and libwnck with a tango styled
> version. This icon is displayed when application doesn't provide an
> icon by metacity on the title bar and by panel applets like windows
> The bug for metacity is
> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=548377 and the one for
> libwnck is http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=548378.
> The maintainers of each module (Thomas Thurman and Vincent Untz) are
> okay to commit this icon, if release-team gives its approval.
> The current icon look is
> http://svn.gnome.org/svn/libwnck/trunk/libwnck/default_icon.png and
> the new one is http://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=116993&action=view.
> In my opinion, the change is quite minimal, and will improve the look.
> I'm quite sorry not to have commit this before but I just seen this
> small bug yesterday, just after the release of those modules :/.
I don't see a difference. So I think this is entirely much to trivial
to object to...
] [Thread Prev