polkit-gnome 0.9.1 release

Hi,

The GNOME release team requested a PolicyKit-gnome release for GNOME
2.24 that didn't depend on libsexy. So I rolled a new one; instead
there's a dependency on recent GTK+ which also allowed me to cull the
GnomeVFS dependency.

PolicyKit 0.9.1 is available here

http://hal.freedesktop.org/releases/PolicyKit-gnome-0.9.1.tar.bz2

Details for this release are below.

Meanwhile, I'm still working on breaking HEAD of PolicyKit (leading up
to a 0.90 release in a few weeks). jhbuild etc. should use PolicyKit 0.9
and PolicyKit 0.9.1.

      David

==========
PolicyKit-gnome 0.9.1
==========

Released on August 19th 2008.

Highlights of this release

 o Avoid libsexy dep; ship with local copies of SexyURLLabel
 o Avoid libgnome-vfs dep; use recent GTK+ instead
 o Use standard icon names (Matthias Clasen)
 o New translations: ar
 o Updated translations: pt_BR, pt, ja, ar, pl

Requirements for PolicyKit-gnome 0.9

 - PolicyKit        == 0.9
 - GTK+             >= 2.13.6
 - dbus             >= 1.0