[Fwd: GDM and GNOME 2.24.]

Anybody home?
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
--- Begin Message ---
Hi GDM hackers,

it's once again getting late in the release cycle, and GNOME 2.24 will
be released in 7 weeks. I see that a first GDM 2.23.x release has been
made available on July 31st to be able to test your code.

Sebastien has published a list of issues and regressions at
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gdm-list/2008-July/msg00028.html one week
ago.
The GNOME release team shares Sebastien's concerns.
Please tell us which of these regressions we can expect to be fixed in
the next six weeks and which ones will definitely not be fixed, so we
can make a decision on which gdm version to ship for GNOME 2.24 soon.
(Feel free to respond to Sebastien's original mail and CC the
release-team.)

Thanks,
andre
--