Re: GDM and GNOME 2.24.
- From: "Lucas Rocha" <lucasr gnome org>
- To: "Matthias Clasen" <matthias clasen gmail com>
- Cc: Gnome Release Team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GDM and GNOME 2.24.
- Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 23:39:43 +0300
2008/8/5 Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>:
> On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 5:32 PM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
>> Hi GDM hackers,
>> it's once again getting late in the release cycle, and GNOME 2.24 will
>> be released in 7 weeks. I see that a first GDM 2.23.x release has been
>> made available on July 31st to be able to test your code.
>> Sebastien has published a list of issues and regressions at
>> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gdm-list/2008-July/msg00028.html one week
>> The GNOME release team shares Sebastien's concerns.
> Too bad I wasn't around anymore on Sunday when this was discussed.
> I don't see things this way...
Could you please share your point of view then?
] [Thread Prev