Re: libsoup branched for 2.20

hi dan,

just for future reference, when you branch, please remember to let
release-team, d-d-l, gnome-doc-list and gnome-i18n know (as described on
http://live.gnome.org/MaintainersCorner ).
i know that libsoup does not have any translated strings or user docs,
but at least having the r-t informed would be cool. :-)

thanks,
andre