Re: Proposing dependencies for gnome-games (fwd)

Hi,

Le lundi 29 octobre 2007, à 23:30 +0100, Andreas Røsdal a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> I'm forwaring this proposal for GGZ Gaming Zone as a new external
> dependency to GNOME. The latest version supported by gnome-games is
> 0.0.14, and can be found here: http://www.ggzgamingzone.org/
>
> It has been over a week since the proposal, and it seems there is a
> consensus on the mailing list. At least it's not a very controversial
> suggestion, and all in all I think it will be a great improvement to
> GNOME Games.

I was thinking that we had to wait until January to decide on this (like
for new modules), but it seems the external deps can be accepted any
time.

Let's get a round of vote in the release team.
+1 from me, because it doesn't make sense to ship an embedded version of
the library anyway.