Permisison requested: untranslated error messages in GtkFileSystemGnomeVFS

Dear translators,

So, after screwing the pooch once already :)

I'm requesting permission to apply the patch in to the gnome-2-20
branch of libgnomeui.

This patch does two things:

1. Makes error messages in GtkFileSystemGnomeVFS translatable.  They
were not marked for translation, so any errors you got from the file
chooser ("permission denied") were not shown translated in the error

2. Fixes another bug with error reporting.

The patch is already in SVN trunk.  May I commit it for the gnome-2-20