Re: Proposing dependencies for gnome-games (fwd)

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007, Olav Vitters wrote:
On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 07:20:58PM +0100, Andreas Røsdal wrote:
Le mardi 30 octobre 2007 à 02:36 +0100, Vincent Untz a écrit :
Hi,

Le lundi 29 octobre 2007, à 23:30 +0100, Andreas Røsdal a écrit :
Hi!

I'm forwaring this proposal for GGZ Gaming Zone as a new external
dependency to GNOME. The latest version supported by gnome-games is
0.0.14, and can be found here: http://www.ggzgamingzone.org/

It has been over a week since the proposal, and it seems there is a
consensus on the mailing list. At least it's not a very controversial
suggestion, and all in all I think it will be a great improvement to
GNOME Games.

I was thinking that we had to wait until January to decide on this (like
for new modules), but it seems the external deps can be accepted any
time.

Let's get a round of vote in the release team.
+1 from me, because it doesn't make sense to ship an embedded version of
the library anyway.

Hi again, I'm just wondering if there's a decision from the release team on
this one yet?

It was already accepted.

Great, I guess this means that we can begin using and depending on GGZ now. Could JHBuild (and the 'external dependencies' list on the wiki) be updated to reflect this?

 - Andreas