2.18.2 release

Hi everyone,

I have essentially completed the 2.18.2 release.  However, I have to
head into work and I forgot to try to setup with Karsten and Joseph a
time that we could coordinate releases (since I can't do it during the
day anymore), and to verify with them that everything looked sane on
their end too.  (There's a minor gnome-mag build bug, #442219, but I
have a patch uploaded with the moduleset if needed and I think we
should be fine to ignore it and just release).  So, I've done all of
the release except:

Running 'signal-ftp-sync' on the server and sending an email to
devel-announce-list.

Could I get someone to check with Karsten and Joseph whether things
look alright, and if so, do those last two steps?  If there are any
issues, I can just do it tonight.

Thanks!
Elijah