Re: [Evolution-hackers] Missing svn tags for e-d-s / evolution 2.18 releases

Frederic,

One reason why me and Harish didn't want to tag is that we are able to
map the svn revision number to a particular release. I hope isn't so
difficult to get that from the ChangeLog/configure.in/NEWS commit logs.
At least that is how we do while preparing NEWS file for a dot release
to know what went in since the last release.

If you have better points, We are open for it. Nothing against it :)

-Srini.