Re: String additions to 'nautilus.HEAD'

On 3/18/07, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com> wrote:
No, its not particularly important. It just a nice addition. I just
wasn't aware that we're continuing the ui and feature freeze past the
2.18.0 release. (We've certainly in the past added minor features after
the main release.)

I've heard a couple others say the same, so we clearly failed to
communicate somewhere.  The only freeze that was ever supposed to end
for the stable branch was hard code freeze.  Any ideas on how we could
better communicate this?

Thanks,
Elijah