Re: gtk-engines 2.10.0

Thomas Wood wrote:
For some bizarre reason, I uploaded the tarball for gtk-engines 2.10 before the deadline last night, but forgot to run install-module. I hope this doesn't prevent Gnome 2.18.0 from using gtk-engines 2.10.

-Thomas

Furthermore, gtk-engines 2.9.4 is official a development version (we're using the kernel versioning scheme of odd minor versions are development versions). Please include 2.10.0 in GNOME 2.18 as several features are dependent on using the latest release.

Regards,

Thomas