Re: Hard code freeze break in libsoup

On Mon, 2007-03-12 at 13:53 -0700, Elijah Newren wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> It looks like you committed a change to libsoup on the 8th to fix bug
> 415402, without freeze break approval as far as I can tell.

Yeah, I realized that shortly after committing it, but I figured I'd
just ignore it unless anyone called me on it. :)

> Could you
> either revert, or, if critical, request freeze break approval
> belatedly?

The fix is not critical, but given that the freeze ends in three hours,
and the change was not released in a tarball and therefore won't be part
of GNOME 2.18.0 either way, it seems weird to revert it now and
re-commit it later. (If a tree falls in the woods and there's no one
there to hear it, does it break code freeze?) How about if I just
retroactively branch for 2.18 before that commit?

-- Dan