Re: 2.20 modulesets for jhbuild

On 3/2/07, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
Hi,

I've created 2.20 modulesets (not yet in svn), and changed them so that
we have:

 + gnome-suites: our suites, and only that
 + gnome-external-dep: our blessed dependencies, and only that
 + gnome: all the crazy stuff that was in the 2.18 modulesets that
   is not part of our suites
 + freedesktop: same, for freedesktop stuff

There are some small problems to fix (gnome-common which is not in any
suite but is required, eg), but it's much cleaner.

Frederic Peters even started some jhautobuild with those modulesets (see
http://jhbuild.bxlug.be/), so I assume it means they kind of work :-)

I think this makes sense. What do you think?

If there's no opposition, we'll probably commit this in svn.

None here.  Sounds good to me.  :)