GTKmm for desktop

Dear release-team,
	i have  simple question that expects a simple answer:
Is GTKmm a currently accepted dependency for desktop applications ?
[yes/no]

I'm not asking if it could be. I'm asking if it has already been stated
that desktop applications can use GTKmm without further approval.

I first asked on GTKmm list
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkmm-list/2007-January/msg00022.html but
got no clear answer. I was unable to find any reference on the gnome.org
websites. So whatever your anwser is, it would be nice to write it down.

Best regards,
--
Benoît Dejean
GNOME http://www.gnomefr.org/