Re: install-module script

On 2/28/07, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
The install-module file on window.gnome.org seems to be more recent than
the one we have in releng/tools/. If noone objects, I'll commit the new
version soon.

Sounds good to me.

Also, it seems some people have an account but can't copy the tarballs
in the ftp directory. The result is this:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/ftp-release-list/2007-February/msg00159.html

Here's a patch to fix this. I don't see how it can be wrong, so I'll
commit it soon too, and I'll get a sysadmin to update the script.

Where's the patch?

Thanks,
Elijah