mozilla, dbus-glib and moduleset questions :-)

Hey,

(FWIW, I'm generating the 2.17.91 modulesets right now.)

I see that we're still using Mozilla 1.7.12 in
tarball-conversion.config. Shouldn't we move to Firefox or Seamonkey?
This version probably contains some security holes.

Also, do someone know if moving to dbus-glib 0.72 would make it possible
to get rid of the patch we currently need (dbus-glib-build.patch)?

And last question (I should probably ask this one on d-d-l): I see that
there's some cruft in gnome-2.18.modules, which makes it quite big.
Would it make sense to have a moduleset file with only official GNOME
modules in there and another one with all the other modules that people
might want to build?