Re: Request for very small UI change in Tomboy

On 2/9/07, Sanford Armstrong <sanfordarmstrong gmail com> wrote:
On 2/9/07, Elijah Newren <newren gmail com> wrote:

> Does this affect documentation?  If not, Calum's arguments and the
> smallness of the change are good enough for me for 1 of 2 approvals.

It might be a good idea to add a few words to the documentation
(copied below).  There are no screen captures to update.

I did not realize I needed 2 approvals to make this change, and
already committed.  I can revert the change when I get home in a few
hours.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

I have reverted the plugin to the old behavior, since the change was
not yet approved.

Sandy