Re: How to propose a module for inclusion?

On 1/30/07, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
Stupid question: do we have a webpage explaining how to do this?
I can't find one.

There is the GEP about the criteria involved:
 http://developer.gnome.org/gep/gep-10.html
and your email about restrictions on when it can be done:
 http://mail.gnome.org/archives/devel-announce-list/2006-April/msg00000.html
but neither really focus on the 'how' of it, e.g. mentioning that
proposals are done by emailing d-d-l.  It'd be nice to add that info
and combine information from these documents onto a wiki page and link
to it from our release schedule.  If I wait long enough, I'm sure
someone else will do it.  ;-)

Cheers,
Elijah