Release assignments (was Re: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.21.4 Development Release)

Le dimanche 16 décembre 2007, à 17:28 +0100, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> Tarballs are due on Monday December 17th before 23:59 UTC for the GNOME
> 2.21.4 Development Release, which will be delivered on Wednesday.
> Modules which were proposed for inclusion should try to follow the 2.21
> schedule so everyone can test them.

Just checked the assignments we had, and it seems Olav is supposed to
handle 2.21.4. Olav, is it still okay for you? If not, I can do the
release.

We don't have any assignments for the future releases:
 2.20.3   Jan 9
 2.21.5   Jan 16
 2.21.90  Jan 30
 2.21.91  Feb 13
 2.21.92  Feb 27
 2.22.0   Mar 12
 2.22.1   Apr 9

I can handle some of those, and have no time contraints right now. Do
some people want to volunteer for specific releases?