Re: Requesting UI Freeze break for gnome-panel and gnome-utils
- From: Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com>
- To: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Cc: release-team gnome org, gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Requesting UI Freeze break for gnome-panel and gnome-utils
- Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 10:04:16 +0100
On Mon, 2007-08-27 at 19:35 -0600, Elijah Newren wrote:
> > > > Can I apply the two patches?
> > Clearly, something has to be done. I suppose our options are:
> > 1) Just make the icon change
> > 2) Put the old icons back somewhere
> > I say we make the change.
> Due to Shaun being behind it and his reasoning, here's another
> approval to go with Vincent's to give you 2 of 2 approvals.
thanks, committed the patch for the dictionary. I left the icon in SVN,
though, so it's easy to revert.
] [Thread Prev