Re: UI-freeze break

Hi,

Le lundi 27 août 2007, à 10:49 +0200, Andreas Nilsson a écrit :
> Hi all!
> During GUADEC the artwork dudes decided that we needed to replace the
> default background from the bluegreyish thing to something that actually
> looks nice. After a _lot_ of discussion (anyone can paint a bike shed,
> right? :) ) we decided on this [1]+[2] and apparently we need to get it
> in today, before the code freeze. We need to install this from libgnome
> (kmaraas, this is ok, right?), as not everyone will install
> gnome-backgrounds, and Vincent Untz will help me out with fixing stuff.
>
> I therefore request a UI-freeze break. Luckily the default background is
> not used in any documentation that I'm aware of.

If documentation people are okay (which should be fine if it doesn't
appear in the documentation), then one approval from me. I've wanted a
default background since a looooong time!

Note that we need to get this in before tonight, since this adds a new
string.

> 1. http://andreasn.se/diverse/temp/gnome-default.jpg
> 2. http://andreasn.se/diverse/temp/gnome-default.xml

Oh, I hadn't seen the xml file for the patch I gave to you. So replace
the one I wrote with yours :-)

Thanks,